From:
"Lori Sies, Ferret's Dream House" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Feb 2007 23:38:14 -0600
The 4 Flavored Life Savers

Some of you will remember an article about them in the Enquirer about
how one of the mother's did not want them to donate to a ferret
shelter. Well, I just want to THANK each and everyone of you who
emailed and spoke out. It worked. We finally hooked up at an adoption
day at Petsmart and the girls gave me their donation. The mother took
some wonderfull pictures to share.

DooK   DoOK   DOOK!
Lori Sies,  Ferret's Dream House Shelter
Covering the Tristate - Cincinnati, Ohio  & Northern Kentucky Area
845 Tulip Rd.  Lynx OH  45650
A Non-Profit 501(C)(3) organization.
[log in to unmask]  All donations are welcome