From:
Jacolyn Bugalski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 May 2001 18:42:52 -0500
I came home from work yesterday dead tired, and ready to drop into my
bed and let my fuzzies re-energize me.  I walk into my newly remodeled
basemement room, dropped my bag and then I heard a very strange noise.  It
sounded like scratching from the ceiling!  So I go grab a squeaker, and
sure enough Whiskey is in the ceiling.  So I squeak and squeak, trying to
get him down.  NO luck.  So I go to see how he got up.  A rubber maid
container was ontop of their cage.  He climbed the cage and the container
and went into the ceiling.  First thing I did was move the box so no one
else would go up.  Now how to get him down???  He wouldn't come to me, and
I couldn't think of how to get to him without ruining my ceiling.  So I'm
looking around the ferret room trying to figure out how to get to him.  I
have a 4" aluminum tube for my ferrets, and I thought I'd try it.  Good
thing, it worked!  I put the tube up and he slid down.  Only to dook wildly
around my ankles telling me it was time to play.  Some ferrets just don't
respect the dead tired feeling of someone who worked all day.  LOL .  Well
now all of my babies have all 4 paws firmly on the floor.  No more ceiling
surfing for them.

Jennifer and her furry 6