From:
Jay Monkman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Fri, 6 Aug 1993 16:55:24 -0400
Instead of giving my ferrets baths, I give them showers. Just
turn on the faucet (make sure its not too hot or cold), stick one
of them under it (try not to get water in her nose) until she's
soaked, take her out, put the shampoo in her hair, wait if it's flea
shampoo, them rinse her off. It's a lot faster than giving them a bath,
and they don't seem to hate it so much. Then I let them shake off for
a few seconds, towel dry them as much as I can, and let them down to go
nuts and get dry or dirty (I'm not sure what :-) ).

Jay Monkman