From:
Sandra Zobel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Aug 2006 07:12:26 EDT
I am posting this with the permission of the person who this is in
reference to.

I know of someone one in Salt Lake City, UT who is looking for either a
ferret who needs a re home or an adoption with a low cost fee.  She has
recently sent her girl to the bridge so has all the supplies needed.  Due
to restrictions on her lease, she is only allowed one ferret, but there
is another in her complex who's human is willing to set up play dates.
She is on a limited budget and some of the shelters near here are asking
very high adoption fees.  Her vet works with her to cover medical costs
as needed.

If anyone know's a fuzz butt that will make a great companion for this
lady please contact me and I will forward all information to her.

Sandy
and the Terrible  Threesome
Lucifer, Kyba and  Shea
(and one wanna be ferret kitten Sasha)