From:
"Michael F. Janke" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Dec 2000 13:34:43 -0500
>From:    Laura Grant <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: need additional info on atypical adrenal hair loss
>
>Clint's hair loss is on his belly and right side, behind the right ear,
>between the "shoulder blades", and on his toes.

In my opinion, hair loss between the shoulder blades and/or on the feet is
a classic sign of adrenal disease, particularly the feet.

Though the rump is a pretty common place for the hair loss to start, it's
definitely not restricted to starting there.  Other than the shoulder
blades and feet, some start on the belly and insides of the thighs or
even on the head alone.

For the ferrets,
Mike

* Michael F. Janke, [log in to unmask]
* South Florida Ferret Help Line, 305-752-7040
*
* Website:  http://www.miamiferret.org
* Adrenal/Insulinoma web site: http://www.miamiferret.org/fhc