From:
Ferretwise <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Feb 2010 16:24:49 -0500
All in good time!

The Memorial page on the rescue site has now been updated thanks to our
friend Kat.

Please read our tribute to "Ted" Hop A Long Ferretwise and his loving
family, at
http://www.ferretwise.org/memorials.html

We are happy to include your memorial for a donation to assist our
rehabilitation fund!

Soon to come is our 15 year anniversary celebration page! We welcome
tributes & pics of our alums & friends.. a mere $5 donation (to assist
our on line education & rehab. funds) is asked.

all donations are fully tax deductible to the extent of the law. Ferret
Wise is a 501c3 organization.

Thanks for your support!

Alicia for the many faces of Ferret Wise
http://www.ferretwise.org