Date:
Sun, 28 Sep 1997 15:32:39 -0700
I wanted to thank everyone for their helpful words and wishes to us
regarding the very recent loss of our girl Ophelia.  It's been hard, but
time is helping a bit.  We also were happy to be able to pick up Chloe from
the vet on Friday after a week long stay.  We're still not sure what caused
her infection (she had liver problems and high red blood cell counts), but
hopefully it won't require too much more.  We've had enough fuzzy trouble
here to last a lifetime!!

Thanks again!  It's nice to be a part of such a great community that
understands the good and bad times of fuzzydome!

Jodi and JJ
Chloe ("Where's Ophelia?")