From:
Sandi Robinson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Dec 2005 05:23:31 -0600
Everyone,
Merry Christmas & hope you have a blessed New Year.

People,We here at Heaven Scent are seeing a surrender of ferts & it's not
the normal season yet !!!!!!

A Month or so ago,2 beautiful kits were brought to me from the Petco in
Montgomery.Both boys have been adopted.Both under 8 mths old.

Then I get in a 5.5 yr old lady,also from Montgomery.Sweet very dark
sable.  Then I have a call from the HS in N.AL <http://n.al/> [That's
definitely not a valid address!  BIG] where 2 kids were abandoned for
over a week in an apartment,now at the HS until I pick them up tommorrow.

And last night,I got a frantic call from a lady whom had found an older
guy on the streets in Montgomery.She wants to keep him.I gave her a crash
course in care & will be taking her a cage tommorrow.And all the stuff
to have for a fert.I'd told her to call someone in Momtgomery whom I'd
loaned a cage to until I can get her a good sized one.

I do have a wonderful lday whom is working with my shelter to help cover
the N.  end of the state.She has about 20 or so now.Like me,she does this
by herself with no help & in her home.

What I'm asking is for help here.Volunteers.Or open your heart to a
homeless ferret.There is a need for another shelter in this state.We
cover a tristate area,FL,GA & AL.  generally.But have taken in some
from TN.

Most HS's in this state don't do ferrets.AC doesn't either.So,any help is
needed.Please.

This has not been a good year for D or myself.

--
Sandi
Heaven Scent Ferret Rescue/Shelter