From:
Kim Schilling <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Sep 2000 09:30:32 EDT
>From:    Barbara Griswold <[log in to unmask]>
>What a truly wonderful book!  Thank you to you ALL that had a part in it.
>I highly recommend that the readers of the FML run (don't walk!) to the
>nearest book store for this book.  It needs to be a staple on the ferret
>owner's bookshelf!!

Barb, thank you for your kind words regarding Ferrets for Dummies.  As I've
mentioned before to many people, it was 3 long years in the making, during
which time I had to rewrite it twice to fit title changes.  My reviewers
(praise quoters) endured much hounding via e-mail to read and submit their
comments and quotes.  Poor people!  I think they all hate me now.  lol.
Just kidding.  They're all wonderful people and I appreciate the time they
put into helping make the book a success!

Most of the other contributed material (people acknowledged in the front
of the book) was actually deleted, yes DELETED, by my mean editors for
whatever reason.....mostly lack of space.  ALL that stuff has been
published on my website: www.animalsforawareness.org.  Everyone should
take a look at "Definitions only a ferret owner could appreciate".  It's
hysterical.  Most of that belongs to Bob Church and Sandy Repper.  And
there's some other fun stuff that people contributed.

But, I'd like to extend my thanks to all the people who helped me and
supported me over the last 3 years.  Most of the people acknowledged in
the book did the hardest, most important part - emotional support.  It
was grueling work, a major pain in my butt and I'm so glad it's over.
Now I can get back to enjoying my ferrets!

Kim Schilling