From:
Richard & Teresa Lombardi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 May 1998 23:43:49 -0400
Hi everyone.  I'm new to the FML and I have four adoring fuzzies that had
gotten fleas when my oldest, Sequoia, went in for adrenal surgery.  Anyway,
my vet recommended Advantage for our little ones.  We put it on the back of
there head so they couldn't lick it and we used the dosage for cats.  It
worked really well, but we had a problem with Callisto.  Her pores got
clogged and she lost alittle fur, but it grew back and she is fine now.
Sequoia, Enoch, and Nemesis did not have reactions.  Our vet also gave us a
powder called Fleago.  This is put on your carpeting to kill the larvae, and
it is very safe.

Teresa & the Little Ones
( Sequoia & Enoch: The Boys; Callisto & Nemesis: The Girls)