From:
Carol Krause <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Feb 2005 11:25:47 -0500
Hi Everyone,

I am seeing a lot of requests so I need to post this quick.  Judy Cooke
is back and is going to be doing something special with the Exchange
since the 2 Holidays are so close.  I was under the assumption that I
was going to be taking care of St.Pats & Easter, but Judy wants to do it
since she is back home.

I am sure she will be posting shortly as to what she has in mind.  (I
don't even know yet!)  LOL!

Now, for those of you who replied to my last post, I have forwarded
everything to Judy.  When she posts here, you will have her email again
for contact.  Anything I get will immediately be forwarded to her.
Thanks for bearing with us.  We are trying our best to keep everything
flowing.  I hope to help again if need be.  I LOVE the Exchanges. :) The
total fo the S.O.S. Valentine Exchange was 355.00.

Thanks to: Carol Owens, Brenda Zupko,Cindy Mcelvain,Debbie Fitzgerald,
Ada Gibb,Julie & Ray Pressey,Angie Smith,Laraine Bennet, Alicia
Drakiotes, Kathleen Collins,Michelle Mathews,Sharon & Rob Redmond,Debbie
Sutherland, Vickie Bishop,Christa Brock,Linda Zerillo,Fran Piper, Rebecca
Chatelain,Heather Draper,Fran Brown,Diane Fishback,Angela Dixon,Sue
Winter,Katrina Owens, Dory Drago,Chris Dolley,Stephanie Grant,Chris
Matlick,Emily Sweeney, Marilyn Ledoux, Deb Carlson,Michelle Engelke,
Mary DeCoff,and Jamie Oulton.

Regards,
Carol