From:
Sarah Nothelfer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Feb 2003 12:22:22 -0500
Hello all.  I posted last week about my ferret Sidney who was pawing at
his mouth.  The blood test I had done last week was botched, so I went to
another new vet today (my regular vet is currently out of practice).  His
blood sugar was 15.  Needless to say, he is going in for surgery today.
I don't know much about this new vet and am really scared.  If you can,
please keep him in your thoughts.  Thank you.  I read about people on
here all the time who have ill ferrets and I don't know how you guys do
it.  I'm a wreck.  I'm afraid he won't even make it through the night.
Thanks for letting me rant and my thoughts and prayers are with all of
you who are dealing with sick fuzzies right now.

Sarah