From:
FUZZY!!!! <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Jun 1996 12:11:17 -0400
Hello,

I have a few comments, but first - could the people from GTRI at Ga Tech
please e-mail me - my mailer crashed and I lost all my addresses.

Rascal had her first outing yesterday.  We we to the park and had a picnic
then we went for a walk.  She did great on her leash.  I took her to the
sandbox in the play area - she refused to dig!  Go figure.  The kids enjoyed
her, but I held her while they petted her because she will still make
playful nips and I certainely didn't want anyone to get bitten.  Many people
at the park asked me all kinds of questions about her.  The dogs were all
scared of her.  She chased this one little dog in circles.  I met a lady who
works at the zoo and she said they have ferrets they take around and show to
kids.  She also said she saw a man at the Y with his three ferrets in his
sports duffel!  Guess they needed a workout.  Well after two hours and
finding a patch of stinkweed to crawl in Rascal and I returned home.  Hope
to go out again soon, it was soooo fun!

I never saw a post about the possibility of overdosing on Linatone,
Ferretone, ect.  I would assume this would be possible because these are
vitamin supplements and therefore we should stick to the recommened dosage.

Rascal is also paper trained.  She picked her two favorite corners and
rather than fight with her I put down paper and 99% of the time she hits
either paper or litter box.  (she still get mad at me for locking her in my
room and leaves a present for me every now and then by the door.)

Well, this got longer than I ment it to. See you later.

Holly (Ughhh Finals Week!)
Rascal (Wow! A big hairy ferret! Let's play!)