From:
Roger Poore <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Mar 2002 20:16:06 -0500
Hi gang

We recently put our house on the market and, as of tonight, we now have
a contract on it.  Okay, what's that have to do with this list?  Well, I
have 9 of my little ferts buried in the yard.  I feel a bit depressed
that I will be leaving them.  Am I a freak or something?

Not only that, but I'm also thinking things like if the people buying the
house decide to dig up the yard for whatever reason.  Truthfully, I don't
really think that will happen but you never know.  They are buried near
the edge of the yard, near the neighbors fence so it's not like they are
in the middle of the yard.

No one really understands why I'm depressed about this.  But those folks
aren't ferret people.  They have no idea.  Though, I'd be depressed about
leaving any animal.

Just thought I'd get this off my chest.  Thanks for listening

-Roger
 http://www.rainbowbridge.org