From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Apr 1996 11:25:38 -0800
Hello FML'ers,

In preparation for purchasing my first ferret, over the weekend I bought a
great 2 1/2 story ferret "condo" cage, complete w/ ramps, a pull-out pan and
corner litter tray, and secure locks (metal-style cage).  I'm very excited
about bringing my soon-to-be pet to its new home; however, I know the wire
mesh of the floors and ramps are bad for ferret's feet.  If any of you have
any suggestions of what has worked for you in covering the cage
floors/ramps, can you please e-mail me at [log in to unmask] or put a
quick post on the FML?  I've heard some suggestions for some types of mats,
rugs, etc.  but not sure how to firmly attach those to the cages w/out the
ferret pulling it apart!  All suggestions welcome- thanks!  :)

a ferret fan in California