From:
Marilyn Ledoux <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 May 2006 06:41:02 -0400
Hi Sue,

Marilyn here, and I have had ferrets that burp.  One little guy,Zeke,
was always afraid his soup would walk off before he finished it, and dove
into his warm shelter soup with a passion.  I figured, like a baby that
nurses to fast, he swallowed air.  Anyway, he would finish, stand back,
look at me and open his mouth and burp.  Then he would go about his
business.

I had another ferret, June's Angel, who was a NJ rescue and very sick wne
she arrived.  I nursed her back to a reasonably good health, she lived
4 years more, and when she was first here, I would feed her with an eye
dropper, (She was that sick) and turn her up on my shoulder and rub her
thin little back (bone) there was hardly any flesh on it.  She would
burp, then settle down in a covered hammy, and go to sleep.

Yep, I've had 'em burp.

Marilyn