From:
JudithMoon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Dec 1999 07:04:10 -0800
My ferrets know several games, but the greatest one (for them) is hiding
from mom when it is time to go back in their cages.  I turn each ferret
loose as I clean the cages and change litter boxes, put in food and fresh
water.  When all the first group that gets along is out, I will sit down
and check nails, give treats, etc.  They must wear little wrist watches
because when the hour is over they disappear.  Some go into their condos
(cages) and crawl into the hammocks.  Others get into the pile of dirty
ferret blankets (I always find these guys).  Some hide in the clean
blankets (yep, I find these too).  But one little girl, Butterscotch can
really hide.  She somehow crawled or climbed in between two chinchilla
cages.  We tore that room apart looking for her!  but there she was and
finally could not resist looking out from this tiny little crack.  I
swear she was laughing at us!

Judith
Moonsong Ferrets bred to be the perfect companion
http://moonsongferrets.virtualave.net