Date:
Sun, 20 Jun 1999 09:34:42 -0500
[KA],

You wrote:
>after exploratory surgery, she had 3/4 of her uterus still inside of her
>with a raging infection.

Does anyone know if there's an ultrasound or something else to check for
this without surgery?

Debbie,
>Sylvie just spent the whole time biting the carrier.  How do you get them
>to stop biting the carrier?

Dinah used to do this too.  Not only would she bite the door, she'd grab a
hold of it and start tugging.  Other than an annoying sound, it never hurt
anything so I just let her do it.  As for Sylvie nipping you, maybe she was
just having a really bad day.

Michel