From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Jan 1997 05:15:54 UT
hi everyone!  i'm a new ferret owner, and i am very concerned about what's
going on in california.  in september, i'll be heading out to school in
california, and i must bring my little one with me.  i would like to write
to any one and everyone who might help (politicians, the leno show,etc), but
i was looking for guidance on what to say, exactly.  i want my letters to be
informative and convincing, but i'm not that knowledgeable on the subject
myself.  anyone with any advice please help.

thankyou, from a very worried ferret mom and her baby...

[PM]