Date:
Tue, 17 Oct 2006 07:30:33 EDT
Hello everyone.

We get a lot of writing over the years about total darkness.

I have purchased several hundred dollars of drapes that were to totally
block out light. They most certainly have not. I have purchased 4 pairs
of drapes that were supposed to block out light to blacken the rooms
from light coming through the windows and light still comes through the
drapes.

Did anyone have total success? And if so...what was the name of the
drapes and where were they purchased?

I have tried Sears, Pennies, Walmart, and Target drapes that
specifically had written on the package that they blocked out light.
All have been a sad and frustrating disappointment.

ALL the ferrets but Coco are adrenal now.

Thank you!
Lisette