From:
Bobbi McCanse <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Feb 2002 12:13:40 -0600
I've had two calls this week about sick baby ferrets at local PetCo
stores, 3 stores in different parts of the KC metro area.  One baby
that was purchased became ill and died.  A vet felt certain that it had
distemper.  The store in question seems not to be paying much attention
to pleas to notify people who have recently purchased babies or to making
sure that the rest of the babies in the group get veterinary attention.
I will try to visit at least one of these store today.

Also, a personal note, I believe that at the symposium, on Sunday morning,
I dropped and lost a bracelet.  The gems are faux but I rather have it
back than not.  If anyone found it let me know and I will pay to have it
returned.

Bobbi McC.  KC Ferret Hotline and Shelter