From:
Sarah Asbeck <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Apr 2008 17:11:01 -0500
We just moved. We have packing boxes everywhere. My husband came home
from work and set a banana from his lunch on top of one. Jasmine was
climbing around and found it. She dragged it under a chair. I found it
and put it back on the box. I saw Jassy climb up there and find the
banana. She grabbed it by the middle and shuck it. ( Bad Banana, you
should be under the chair!) I told my husband Drew about it. When he
got back in he noticed there was weasel spit on the banana, and called
out who put weasel spit on my banana? We sat around for awhile watching
them play. Drew spotted Jassy climbing back up by the banana and
grabing it. She scooted under the chair with it, and Drew grabbed the
end. I got to see my husband and my fur daughter play tug a war with a
piece of fruit. It was close, but Drew won.

Sarah