From:
Margaret Merchant <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Feb 2006 13:31:39 -0600
Hi Everyone,

I hope you all enjoyed the photos.  But it has been brought to my
attention that I may have misidentified the animal.

I just went by what was told to me.  And after looking at photos, I do
have to lean towards it being a marten.

I don't know.  I haven't seen that many photos of either minks or
martens, and I have never seen either up close.  So anyone's thinking
on this might be a good thing about now.  Lol.

But at least they are wonderful shots either way!!

Blessings,
Margie and her Mob