From:
Thomas Howe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Jan 1997 01:49:15 -0800
Howdy ya'll!
If anyone remembers I got a little biter recently.  We named her Jaws! :)

Well the name fits!  I have never seen a ferret so "vicious" if they are at
all.  She graps hold and will NOT let go!  I know all the regular responses
like she will grow out of it etc.  What I want to know is if it is possible
for her to be a badger.  I am not very familiar with them in fact I may be
WAY off.  She is just so hyper and so aggressive!  She will grap a piece of
cloth and shake her head 10x faster than the others do!  It is really weird
how fast she can shake her head!  If anyone knows what a badger ferret is
looks like please tell me cause I have no clue!

About the ferret that wass found outside the beeper store: It was an outside
mall.  We found out where it came from.  The other Pet Pros in Charlotte had
a male sable stolen from them about a week and a half ago!  They say it is
the same one!  Some people!  Happy to report that he is going to a ferret
owners home!

Still working on names!  One down 2 to go!

Monica(the owned)
ferret #1- Who needs names I come to any sound or hint of food!!!!
ferret #2- Isn't my name Big Nose??  That's what ya'll call me!
Jaws- dah nah dah nah AGGGG chomp chomp!!!