From:
Effie Marie Hines <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Wed, 22 Sep 1993 16:15:29 -0400
[Please Marie, it is "[log in to unmask]".  Not [log in to unmask]]

Hello Everyone!

     I was just writing in to tell everyone the latest developments.  Loki
had another tumor.  This one was on his behind , right next to the anus.
I took him to the vet on Monday and he removed the tumor that night.  The
vet is pretty sure its the cancer again.  I can't believe it's growing so
fast.  That makes Two surgeries in a little over 1 and a half months.  Loki
is doing just great.  I brought him home on Tuesday around lunch time and
he was eating and running around a bit.  Today he has been trying to climb
on the couch and wrestle with Oshi some.  I wouldn't let them play too much
because I was afraid that he might pull out the stitches.  He wasn't very
happy about that.  He gave me that "Aww Mom" look.  I keep hoping that maybe
this was all the cancer, but that's pretty impossible since it grows so fast.

     Well, on the lighter side, TAZ has doubled in size in two weeks, it's
unbelievable.  He is much bigger than Oshi who was a year old Sunday, while
Taz is only 10 weeks old.  Oshi is a small ferret, only about one pound, but
Tax is really getting big fast.  He is still very noisy.  He screams at the
top of his lungs when he wants out.  Even when he is out, he runs around
clucking and whining.  Does anyone else have a ferret this vocal?  I wonder
if he will grow out of that.  Anyway, I think it's kinda cute, except at
7:00 every morning.

See Ya,
Marie, Oshi, Loki-mon, and Taz-man