From:
"J. Matthew Saunders" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Jun 1999 22:06:00 -0400
Dear Collective,

As all of you know by now, my wife and I are moving from Virginia to
Colorado in the next few weeks.  We are getting rid of a lot of stuff that
has accumulated over the last 4 years.  Some we are selling here in VA,
some on EBAY, and some we are donating.

Sadly, we need to get rid of.....

Don't be silly, we're not letting our kids GO!!!!

But we do have extra blankies.  The first shelter within the Continental
US that emails me ([log in to unmask]) will get a box of snugglies for needy
fur-kids.

Cheers!
Matthew.