From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Aug 2002 23:46:52 -0500
I wanted to thank everyone who sent me cards about Georgie.  I got so
many cards and they were really so wonderful.  It has meant a lot to me.

Me and the kids are settling into our new digs.  I still look for luggo,
but outside of that, we are all doing fine.  Well they aren't if you
listen to them.  They are not free run at the moment since the house is
far from safe at the moment.  Too much stuff piled up still.

But we are all very very happy here.  Too much bad vibes in the old
place.  Maybe it is located wrong or something.  But even Connor the cat,
who freaks out over the smallest of changes, had no trouble settling in
here.

Anyway, thanks again.  Georgie was such a special boy.  It is nice to get
the cards about him.

Blessings,
Maggie