Date:
Thu, 27 Jan 2000 14:30:21 -0200
Hello!  Once again, here comes a ferret owner going nuts with the infamous
topic "litter box".

Hello!

The thing is that when Kuychi first came to the house, he had no cages, so
he would spend the days free, and chose a corner to do his job.  Now that
we have a cage for part-time, there is simply no way that he can reservate
an area of it for his phisiological necessities, and another for sleeping,
playing, etc - and that concerns me very much.  Once outside of the cage,
he always goes for the same spot, and if you cover it with newspaper,
everything is under control.  Since I only have him for a bit over a month,
I would appreciate any suggestions!  Also, he doesn=B4t seem to come when
we ask his name, but Im sure he isnt death - any ideas of how to teach him
that, or does that come in time?  He is 5 months now, a boy without his
special parts - you know what I mean.

Also, in a totally different topic, I was wondering - how do you name your
little guys?  Do you just look at them and a name jumps to your head, or
do you look for a word that has an appropriated meaning, etc?  I would be
interesting in hearing why you named your babies the way you did.  Mine,
for instance, is called Kuychi, which means Rainbow in a anciente languages
from the Andian indians.  Not to be fancy, but he is exactly a rainbow in
my life, but rainbow, arc-del-ciel (no clue how to spell that) or
Arco-=EDris(portuguese) just didn't sound that good.

Oh, and last but not the least - Thank you immensily to those who reply my
post about Marshall vaccinations and so on - it was greatly helpful.  Sorry
if I didn't return in time, but my comp. was going kind of crazy.

Thank you a lot, guys!  Hugs to all your fuzzy friends!

Dany.