From:
Rachel Zuckerman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Mar 2002 11:46:42 -0800
Hi,

Since no one responded to my post about my fighting ferrets, figured I'd
post again since the situation hasn't gotten any better.  Actually, Lola's
starting to be a bit more tolerant of Sebastian, though she still scruffs
him sometimes, much to his distress.  The main problem is between Lola and
Pukka, the two females.  Pukka's around a year old and can be nippy, which
we're working on.  Whenever she and Lola get near each other, they face
off and hiss, and if neither backs down they'll go for each other's
scruffs.  They also have some fantastic screaming matches; you'd think
my bed was possessed when they both get under it together.  Also, Pukka
managed to bite Lola a good one right on the nose yesterday, drawing a
tiny bit of blood.  Does this sound like it could ever work itself out?
I love them all and would really like them to get along; does this sound
like normal dominance stuff or something irreconcilable?  Help?

Rachel, Lola, Pukka, and Sebastian

=====
"Go ahead, call the cops
You don't meet nice girls in coffee shops"

                      -- Tom Waits