From:
Edmund Heung <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Aug 1998 17:06:30 -0400
Hello everyone,
I've been a subscriber to the list for a while, and I have a sable and
cinnamon ferret.  I have always fed them Iams kitten, but recently saw a
bag of Eukenuba kitten in the local pet store.  I think the breakdown is
36% protein and 22% fat.  I was wondering whether anyone had tried this new
food and what they thought of it.  The local store said eukenuba is made by
Iams, and that it is supposed to be a fancier version of iams food.  I was
also wondering how these foods compare to Totally Ferret.

One of my ferrets just had a cyst removed from his back today, and I want
to get the best food for him to recover on, as well as to keep him and his
brother healthy from now on to avoid any more problems.

Thanks,
Edmund