From:
"www.Aarrow-Ranch.Com" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Mar 2001 10:58:22 -0500
Marissa Gonzelez, a friend of mine and also an excellent vet that
specializes in exotic animals, Ferrets especially, has sent to me an
e-mail I would like to share.  She is in the Richmond Virginia area, and
I will keep you posted on her progress.  She is an excellent vet for the
fuzz kids.  If you are in the area, do keep her in mind!

>Hello!
>I would love to get out there and network.  I have not been sitting idle
>however.  I am in the process of buying an existing hospital and have been
>working a full-time vet position and a part-time emergency relief position
>at VRCC.  If all goes well, I will be in the new hospital in April.  I'll
>keep you posted.  Cross your fingers for me!
>
>Marissa

Gordon, Byte-me, Nibble-ed, Kodo and Bud