Date:
Wed, 5 Apr 1995 08:12:00 CDT
Program (lufenuron) - Is a new once-a-month flea control tablet for dogs
and liquid for cats.  The tablet prevents fleas from reproducing - breaking
the flea life cycle.  I picked up enough for the dogs and Dr.  Snyder is
checking if any studies for toxicity have been done on ferrets.  Does
anyone else know if this would be harmful to ferrets?

Muzzles - In Ferret Facts and Fancies by AR Harding there are pictures
of ferret muzzles.  If I remember correctly these were used for hunting
ferrets.

FML Length - I'm interested in every word posted on the FML no matter
how long it gets.  I format in 2 columns and print them out to read
later after I quickly scan the issues.

Laura - Were you able to get through to Morris yet?

Vaccinations - I'm to vaccinate again in June and am concerned as to what
distemper vaccine to use.  I won't use Fervac D - too many reactions.  I've
used Solvay Galaxy for 6 years but now that they changed to Simian I don't
know what to use.  Has anyone used Vanguard?  You can e-mail me at
[log in to unmask] so we don't clog up the FML.  I realize Fervac D is
the only approved vaccine for ferrets so please no flames on my personal
choice not to use it.

Hugs to all.  tle