From:
Elisa Beth Stamm <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Sep 1995 09:26:13 -0500
When I went home last weekend (NW Suburbs of Chicago), I went to the local
petstore.  There I found 2 males, approx 2 1/2 - 3 mo.  old.  They were
there before I left for school Labor Day Weekend, so imagine my suprise
when they were still there 3 weeks later.  They are both from MF (ie fixed
and descented).  Both are sables but one is a siemese sable.  They need
loving homes, as the cage in the window of the store is not good enough for
them.  They nip occasionaly but a quick scruff and NO stops them.  They use
their litter box most of the time.  If ANYONE is looking for more ferrets
and lives in the NW Suburbs of Chicago, PLEASE write me and I can give you
more info.  These guys really need a good home.  If I didn't already have
4, I'd take them.

LIsa