From:
"Aileen N." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Nov 1999 06:23:47 -0800
Yesterday I stayed home sick from work.  So after getting bored of lying in
bed, I decided to try unpacking a few small things still in boxes from our
move last week.

Well, Kyle the helper-ferret decided that he wanted some it in a specific
place.  So he dove into the box, rooted around to find something neat, and
came out with a stuffed frog.  Off to the couch he went, head held high,
frog legs dragging.  He came back and dug some more, pulled out a stuffed
Pumba from a McDonald's happy meal.  To the couch again.  Third trip he
pulled out a rubber salamander, third trip to the couch.

All in all, he had at least 6 items from the box, along with 2 of my
fiance's socks and one of mine.  The cutest part of it all is the look he
gives me as he's stashing.  It's like "Oh, oh, she saw me.  Maybe if I go
reeeeeal fast, she won't catch me!"

On another note, Gizmo & Sandy are going to the vet tonite.  Sandy's is
just her yearly shots, etc.  Gizzy has swollen up like a pear again and is
losing his hair.  Sigh... I though after the surgery in Feb. we wouldn't
have to deal with this again.  The adrenal supposedly was not cancerous.
But he's also got insulinoma, which is cancerous.  Well, wish Giz luck.
He's my sweetheart, my favorite, my miracle boy.  I couldn't stand to
lose him now, after all we've been through.

Condolences to all those who have lost fuzzy loved ones.

=====
Aileen & the Herd
Slinky, Gizmo, Kyle, Noel, & Sandy

"It is a shameful thing that you should mind these folks that are out of
their wits."  -Martha Carrier, condemned Salem 'witch'