Date:
Sat, 27 Dec 1997 23:56:48 -0600
Just thought I would let ya'll know that in the new National Geographic
Magazine I received dated: January 1998 - Vol.  193, No.  l, there is a full
page picture of a precious black-footed ferret with the caption "Now
Disappearing at a Location Near You".  It is an advertisement for The Nature
Conservancy.  They give a website to visit: www.tnc.org

Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday season and will have a Happy New Year
and that the Florida gathering of the FML will be a special time for all.
We will certainly be there in spirit and will enjoy hearing all about it on
this wonderful FML!!!!!

Bye for Now.

Jeri and Her FFOFF- (Funtastic Fourness of Furry Frivolity)

[Moderator's note: You can help even if you're not attending!  Send a photo
or a note for an FML album!  BIG]