From:
"J Gordon Bengtson, CI-ASMEL" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Jun 2009 12:55:35 -0400
We had a couple hot days here. The ferts did ok but they were not as
comfortable as days prior. This morning was very cool and both were in
fine form racing around getting into everything never mind ankle biting
me as I walked by them. Pester would walk backwards waving her head
with mouth agape wide open in attempt to scare me with her teeth, but
that didn't stop me from picking her up for some TLC. She was only
playing with me.

My email may change soon where spam is simply beyond control and the
ISP spam blocker is corrupt so my server looses some of my email. When
and if my addy changes I will send everyone on my list the new address
but will do so only one time. You will have to make your changes in
your address book to reach me again. Nothing else will change.

Dook!

Rev. J Gordon Bengtson
Aarrow-Ranch Aviation
Mechanicsville, Virginia  23111