From:
Nancy Campbell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Jun 2003 23:13:08 -0700
The Veterinary Oath

Being admitted to the profession of veterinary medicine, I solemnly swear
to use my scientific knowledge and skills for the benefit of society
through the protection of animal health, the relief of animal suffering,
the conservation of livestock resources, the promotion of public health,
and the advancement of medical knowledge.

I will practice my profession conscientiously, with dignity and in
keeping with the principles of veterinary ethics.

I accept as a lifelong obligation the continual improvement of my
professional knowledge and competence

Nancy Campbell RVT, VDT
Mailto: [log in to unmask]
Owner/Moderator: [log in to unmask]