From:
J Gordon Bengtson CI/ASMEL <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Mar 2004 10:13:44 -0500
Kodo has become very sick and I am reduced to hand feeding him duck soup
several times a day where he won't eat kibble anymore.

I found a device in Wal-mart that works fine for this.  It is an ear
cleaning tool that is like a bulb about the size of a tennis ball with a
spigot on it.  One simply squeezes the ball, put the spigot end into the
duck soup, release the squeeze and it sucks up the soup.  Then the spigot
works great for introducing the soup to the animal.  Works great!

Gordon, Byte-me and Kodo