From:
Kathy Gallagher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Jan 2002 18:45:52 -0500
Hi--

Heart of Ohio Ferret Association, Columbus, OH is participating in a
Ferret Awareness Day at Petco on Sawmill Rd, near 161.

Time is 11 am to 4 pm.  Last time the store gave some fantastic discounts
to people buying ferret products.

Dan Lissman and I, and several of our ferrets will be there to help
educate the public about ferrets.  We will give demonstrations on how to
trim nails, clean ears, not sure my babies will hold still for getting
their teeth scaled.  Ferrets can be petted and handled.  We have HOFA
literature available for distribution.

There will be no ferrets available for adoption.  We may have some hand
blown small ferret earrings and necklaces and brass sculptures available
for sale.

Stop by, say "Hi", torment the volunteers and bring your ferrets to visit.

Kathy Gallagher

PS I hope HOFA's presidnet, Ross Petito has more details on whether or not
Petco will be giving discounts.