Date:
Sun, 21 Sep 2003 04:54:36 -0400
Hi Everyone,

It's been forever since I've posted.  I'm still around, and finally have
enough time to read the FML as much as I used to...

In reference to where to buy cheweasels and foamy fries - Hyperfur sells
them directly on their own website now at http://www.hyperfur.com.  They
have an online shopping cart, so it is very easy to buy them.

About cage diapers, the manufacturer has discontinued them.  It is a
shame, because they were a great product.

Take care,
Joe P.
http://www.ferretstore.com