From:
D&J Adams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Jun 2007 15:14:55 -0700
Please don't quit with your stories about the wedding, and all the
other funny things that people write on the FML. I enjoy them so very
much and some days I am in such pain that they and hugging and loving
my 2 babies, are the only things that keep me going. I don't understand
the mean note that you got about your wedding story, didn't they know
that it was all in fun? With all the ugly and awful things in the world
today and all the precious babies going to Heaven way to soon, we all
need to be uplifted with humor, God gave it to us to use to help
others. Please don't quit, all of you on the list that write these
wonderful, funny stories and help so many people to feel better about
their day and you don't know how you have helped me so many times to
keep on going and have started my day off with wonderful laughs. God
bless all of you and please don't let this person ruin it for the rest
of us that LOVE all of the funny stuff you write about. I wish that I
had that kind of talent to write some of the stuff all of you come up
with! I don't know where you get some of your ideas, I love them!

My prayers too are with all the people that have lost fuzzies lately,
it never gets easier. God bless all of you, Julie, Noni & Sammy