From:
Kristin McCarthy-Bevia <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Feb 2004 00:54:03 -0500
My husband's company may be transferring him abroad later this year, and
unfortunately we wouldn't be able to take our two ferrets with us (it's
to the EU, and they won't let you bring ferrets).

I'm really sad to think about losing them, and I'm hoping the transfer
won't go through, but if it does I want to make sure my two boys have a
good home.

We live in the DC area.  If there is anyone in this vicinity who thinks
they might be able to give them a good home -- if it comes to this, that
is -- please contact me at this email address.  I wanted to start asking
now so that if we need to move, we'll have something set up for the
ferrets.  Thank you.

Kristin