From:
Tatia Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Mar 1998 10:44:55 -0600
Tina asked:
>Does anyone have suggestions for interesting toys?  - maybe your fuzzy has
>a favorite toy?  Any suggestions would be appreciated.

I am sure you will get plenty of suggestions for toys that you can buy, but
my guys always seem to like the stuff that doesn't cost anything best.
Right now they are having a blast with a long rectangular box that my
camping tent came in.  They climb all over and through it...chase each
other around it, etc.

Other "free stuff" ferrets seem to love are crinkly bags (the kind you bring
home from Wal-Mart) ; A box filled with styrofoam peanuts (this is _ONLY_
with _constant_ supervision, though - to make sure nobody tries to make a
snack out of them) is worth at least an hour of fun.  Scraps of pvc pipe
are always good too.  My guys basically like anything new - at least for a
little while.

Oh, and waste paper baskets (I prefer them to be empty, but the boys like
them full).  There's nothing a wascally fert likes better than turning over
and getting into trash cans.  Especially if there's something good to steal
in there!

Dooks!
Tatia