From:
"Heyn, Ela" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Dec 2001 15:12:54 -0500
Just wanted to let everyone know that today is your LAST CHANCE to enter
the drawing for the wonderful SOS afghan!!

Also, if you DID already enter, you should have received your "raffle
numbers" in last night's email (from my [log in to unmask] address).  If
you did not, please email me ASAP to let me know!

You won't want to miss a chance to win this beautiful ferret afghan.  It
was donated to SOS by Kat Parsons, and can be seen on the following Web
site:
http://www.geocities.com/crochetkat/ferret/sos-raffle.html

This afghan is HUGE (over 6 feet in length), and it says "Love your ferret
like there is no tomorrow". :->  The afghan is ivory/bone in colour, with
a beautiful red/green trim running around the edges.

All proceeds from the raffle of this afghan will go to help Jean
Caputo-Lee's shelter, though S.O.S.  (Support Our Shelters, aka S.O.S.
is a registered 501c3 corporation which exists to raise money for ferret
shelters and distribute funds and needed supplies to them).  I am donating
shipping costs and administrative costs for this raffle, so literally
every penny you pay will go to help Jean's shelter.

You can purchase chances to win this beautiful afghan for $1 each, or 6
for every $5.  Every person purchasing over $10 worth of tickets will
receive a tax donation certificate for Uncle Sam after the new year
begins!

The deadline for purchasing tickets is 12/20, and we plan to announce the
winner on Xmas!  You can purchase tickets by Paypal ..  our address is
[log in to unmask]  Please include your address when you
Paypal funds, and note in the subject line or memo field that it is for
raffle tickets.  I'm sorry, but we can ONLY accept Paypal donations at
this time, since the drawing date is so close.

*THERE WILL ALSO BE 10 "SECOND PLACE PRIZES" OF HANDMADE FERRET SOAPS
WHICH I AM DONATING AS A SPECIAL THANKS FOR ENTERING THE RAFFLE*

Imagine how excited you (or another special ferret lover in your life!)
will be if YOUR name appears as the lucky winner of either a ferret soap
or the afghan on Christmas morning.  Please buy chances, thank you, and
Happy Holidays!

- Ela (with Georgia, Lisa Marie, Judith and Sharon of S.O.S.)