From:
Melissa Sutton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Jul 1998 23:22:50 -0400
Good Day, All!!   :-D

Since I last posted there's been an addition to our Ferret Family!!  No, it
wasn't Ferret Math (not that that's not always present)... but an
opportunity to move a ferret out of a home where the owner admitted that
the fuzz' was not getting the time/attention that she knew he deserved.
Now I have two questions to whoever feels gracious enough to answer ;->

First Question:  With Dodger came a MW cage.  I'd like to bring it into
the house & put it next to the one I already have (he's not ready to go in
w/"the girls" quite yet), but it's in rough condition.  It desperately
needs repainting.  Any suggestions as to what kind of paint I can use that
might be non- or least toxic??

Second Question: ALL of my babies have their usual, musky, ferrety smell,
but their ears seem particularly offensive.  Okay, they border on "rank"!  I
keep their ears clean & they don't have mites... any further suggestions?

Thanks, everyone!!  As always, it's a pleasure to be here w/you each day!!

Happy Dooks to everyone & their fuzzies,

Melissa,
proud mom to Dexter, Cocoa, MoJo & Dodger  >^v^<-,----------,'''''''''

P.S. Please keep our brave & dedicated Florida firefighters in your
thoughts...