From:
"J Gordon Bengtson, CI-ASMEL" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Dec 2008 12:22:06 -0500
We have ended yet one more year in the fabric of the fluitidy of time
and endless void of space. Many events occur during this measure of
time our earth presents us with, some wins, some defeats, some gains
some losses, new life and end of life, love gained and love lost. The
ying and yang can continue endlessly with dialogue expressing all that
did and could of happened.

Through this turmoil of planned and unplanned circumstance we have one
thing we can depend on and that is Bill Gruber and the FML. I for one
am very thankful for the FML and the unsung efforts of Bill Gruber and
his wife. Bill and the FML has been one huge win for me and for so
many others that have come to depend on these posts. Some for a single
moment, and some for many moments. Some for extremely minor help or
assistance and some for the most disasterous of events.

Thru it all so many have been raised to some degree with the benefits
of Bill's efforts. So for one I offer the deepest heart felt thanks
to Bill for all he has done for me and others with this Ferret List.

Thank you Bill !

For sure Byte-me was a star on this site as well as CNN news and the
FML Calendar. Because of the FML and those who read I now have two of
the finest pains in the butt a person could have, Peekaboo and Pester.

Having lost several friends to cancer in the last 2 years and my mother
as well as several best of friends ferrets the FML has always stood by
me. At least there is one thing I can depend on. (Besides taxes).

Keep on keeping on Bill. We need you far more than anyone will express
to you.

God Speed and dooks.

Gordon, Peekaboo and Pester

Rev. J Gordon Bengtson