Date:
Tue, 22 Apr 2003 09:38:05 -0700
Risa, thank you so much for your post.  I'm so glad to hear that the kids
love their tent hammy.  I've modified the design so there are really two
different types available.  There is one that is all closed in with a
slit opening ( extra privacy for lovers) and the open flap design that
accomodates several weezils that like to lay piled up with their little
heads sticking out.  The inside bottom of both designs is fleece lined.
They look so cute in the cages too.  I have an interesting AC note to
share too.  As I continue to develop the skills, I sent out a mass
communication to my clan last week.  I'd been giving them extra liberties
of free roam in my bedroom at night and they were not exactly respecting
the litter area.  I let them all know that if they'd like to continue
nights with mom that this must stop.....not only did their habits in
my room improve immediately by I'd say 98% but they are much better all
over the house.

Kim at Somethin Up My Sleeve

Fuzzy Hugs from Kim and da kids at Somethin Up My Sleeve Rescue
Ask me how you can virtually eliminate the need for veterinary dental
visits.