Date:
Fri, 4 Feb 2000 17:59:22 -0800
Hi all
More white stuff falling.  A lot of the little ones here are coming by to
watch the white stuff falling.  Some like it and some don't.  I never got
a chance to find out myself but it looks cold.

A little girl came in today.  She said her name waz Princess.  She was met
by Nanuq.  There were hugs all around and a lot of chattering about da
happenings at home.  They went off together headed in da general area of
Dirt Mountain.  They said something about digging in da dirt for a while.
Princess said to tell her mommy she luved her and sends lots of kisses.

Another little girl came in.  She said her name waz Sammi.  She was met by
Eben.  They chatted a little about home while they were at da fruit Bar.
Then Eben said dat they should try out da Ferretone Flood.  He said da
surfing waz great and da ferretone waz excellent.  So they went over there
so he could show off.  Sammi said to tell her mommy dat she luved her and
she will be waiting right here for her.

I am going to talk to da boss.  Maybe we can get some of dat white stuff
here so I can try it out.  Sounds like a plan.  Gotto go.

By BYe
Sandee