From:
Robin Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Sep 2011 18:22:15 -0400
The SOS Labor Day Card Exchange is officially over. I would like to
thank the following people for their participation :

Patricia Shaskin, Marilyn Ledoux, Kathleen Collins, Dawn Asselin,
Heather Pittman, Carole Owens, Janice Mansfield and Cindy and Trish
Houmard.

This was an especially fun exchange. Instead of sending cards person
to person, we sent them ferret to ferret. So thanks also go to: Yukie
Shaskin, The Dude Owens, Taffy Ledoux, Poochie Asselin, Frito Bandito,
Kimo Mansfield, and Mario, Luigi, BT, Pickles Houmard. Thank you to
Patricia Shaskin for the great idea.

Collectively you all raised $198.00 for the SOS general fund. This fund
helps pay for food and medical care for needy shelter ferrets. Yeaaaa
for you!!!

The next exchange will be the Halloween Exchange. This is always a fun
one. The deadline to sign up will be October 17, 2011.

Thank You,
Robin Jones
http://www.supportourshelters.org/card_exchange.html