From:
Troy Lynn Eckart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 May 2000 16:29:10 -0500
Tuesday night Nancy and I loaded up 17 ferrets for a trip to the vets.
Scooby wanted to go so bad as did Minge (they'd gone the previous week).  I
didn't take either as the cages were full and quite honestly by the time we
had everyone loaded I was tired and a bit stressed because we were running
late.  The ferrets we took did very well and really enjoyed the ride and
vet visit.  Larry enjoyed petting and scritching Scribbles fat tummy as
Scribble happily squirmed laying on his back then got up and bumped around
(Scribble is sooo fat he can't bounce, he bumps).

When we got home, Scooby was nowhere to be found and I didn't see him till
late that night and then it was only a glimpse as he ran up on the futon,
across me, and down again (that was a tease since he wouldn't let me grab
him).  A bit later, about midnight, I was standing in the kitchen making
recipe and Scooby kept jumping on my leg, so I'd pick him up and he'd want
down, then he'd jump on my leg again and I'd pick him up and he'd want
down - we did this about 5 times before I finally ignored him.  He was
making sure I knew he was upset with me.  The next morning he again made
himself scarce.  sigh.  Finally later that night I was forgiven and we were
able to play bite the feet under the sheet at bed time.  Geesh!  That will
teach me not to take Scooby to the vet, won't it.  Spoiled?  Nope, just
well loved. ;-)

Warm hugs. tle
Troy Lynn Eckart
Ferret Family Services